Monday 21 October 2013

Wolf At Your Door Records: Design 3 Comparison

With this design i had to make a few decisions before i felt it was finished, the design on the left was my first attempt, I wasn't happy with the text for a couple of reasons, to begin i didn't like how the text was positioned, however i ran into some trouble as the design had filled most of my available space, I didn't want to make the design any smaller as i felt it didn't have as much of an impact. I also wasn't sure if the font was right for the image but after trying various others i eventually returned to this. In order to rectify the positioning i made a small alteration to the design, as you can see on the right, I moved the moon to the other side of the image, this gave me an opening to move the text and help it sit more naturally. The design on the Right is what i ended up going with. I also removed some more of the obvious borders around the image to help it sit better on a T-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment