Monday 24 March 2014

New Project - Sketch and Ink

Starting a new project today, hopefully this will turn into a small series of animations if i have the time. The goal is to produce 2/3 'Enhanced Illustrations', basically a hybrid of Illustration and Animation. I've decided to focus these around pre existing events as this will make them easier to market afterwards.

For my first enhanced illustration I have chosen the NZAEE (NZ Association for Environmental Education) Seaweek, an annual educational even in New Zealand, focusing on their incredible marine biology.

I've already got started on this, so heres the first sketch:

It's not much to look at, but it was enough for me to get started and begin inking.










Here's the final Inked result:
I'm really happy with how the ink work has come out, All of my layers have been split up in accordance to the sequence I will animate them, however, next comes the colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment