Thursday 17 April 2014

Enhanced Illustration 3: World Space Week - Sketch and Ink

Preparation for the final animation in my 'Enhanced Illustration' Series has begun. I've decided to bundle the sketch and ink work into this post together in order to show a better comparison. So this final animation is to advertise 'World Space Week' another annual event, i felt it fit the theme of the previous animations and also had a lot of interesting things to work with, what with space being so.. vast!

Theres not a huge difference between sketch and ink here, as I was actually rather happy with how the composition came over in the the sketch, see for yourself:
And heres the Ink work it later developed into.



2 comments:

  1. Can I please use this work? What is the license on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work is my own and cannot be used without my concent. If you would like to purchase custom work or the rights to anything pre existing please let me know.

    ReplyDelete