Wednesday 22 January 2014

Kerrang Tour Project: Concept and Thumbnail Sketch

I plan to produce four different posters for the Kerrang Tour, each one themed around one of the four bands performing on the Tour. However, that's not all! I've also decided to ensure all four posters, put together, will connect to form one larger image. I may also produce and print one Large banner version of the poster advertising the whole tour using all four images together. So far I have nothing to show other than the simple thumbnail, I don't normally show my work this early on, but it may be interesting to see.

I essentially use the thumbnail sketch as a way to get down my composition quickly and make sure i know it's going to work, it's not always entirely 'readable' to people other than me, as they are sketched so quickly. I will post a comparison between the fully Inked image and the thumbnail sketch as soon as it's finished, so stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment